Thursday, July 5, 2012

Margot of Equipe Mirage 5 from Infinity

Hello all, I hope all is well.

So this update is about Margot. She is one of my favorite Minis in the Infinity range. I really like her style and look of her. I think that she really captures what the Merovingian Army of Ariadna is. She is the also the first mini I painted for the the Ariadna faction.

A lot of people really liked the character that I put into the face. I must say that it's extremely hard to be able to do this. These minis are very small and no bigger than a quarter. It really takes a steady hand. I guess that I got lucky because I have one. But what I'm really trying to say is that if you practice and have a lot of patience you can make such a little thing come alive. For me that is what really captures my imagination and keeps me painting.

I have decided to take the plunge and do commissions. I still have to work all that out but more info will be posted in the near future. If you have any questions or are interested please leave a comment or email me at

cullen.knappen@gmail.com

So here are the pics of the Margot mini. I hope you like...


This is the First Work in Progress 

This is the second Work in Progress 








Thanks for looking and be well,

Cullen 

No comments:

Post a Comment